Saturday, August 20, 2011

Week 1: Classes I am Taking



These are the two classes that I am currently taking. So far, the Economics class is more daunting to me than the Introduction to College Learning class because I have had a class like the Intro class when I was at another school. I am concerned about the level of reading and technical things to learn because I have so much going on at home. I am a full time caretaker for my mother and sometimes she can be more than a handful. I think that there is no assignments that can be accepted late here at Shorter, and that concerns me because oftentimes I end up at the hospital or at doctor's offices all day. I know that other people have difficult situations and some (maybe even most) are more difficult than mine; I am merely explaining my situation. I  know that if I apply myself I can do anything, so right now the anxiety I am feeling can be based upon new school jitters. I look forward to learning and I hope that I can continue to be a good student as well as a help to my fellow students. Well, that's all for now. Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment