Friday, September 23, 2011

Week 6 Material and What my Student Website Looks Like

This is what the screen looks like when I get into the Moodle Website. People often ask me what my classroom looks like, so I thought I would share. It is not very easy to go to school and not get the benefit of listening to my instructor lecture in person. This is significantly different that what I had at another school (which I will not name).  This week in my Introduction to College Learning class we are learning about the APA formatting style. APA stands for American Psychological Association and the APA style refers to a style of formatting papers and reports and the sources used to write them. I have some experience with this, but I am going to review this week's lesson and make sure my skills are sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment